Guidelines for Writers
Interested in writing an article for us? Awesome! Contributors are always welcome here at Ezine Kaleidoscope. Our primary goal is to deliver to our readers the highest quality content based on themes around spirituality, personal growth and conscious living. The following guidelines will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article.
What are we looking for?
1. Quality articles that are Value Addition for the readers.
2. Our audience consists of people who are looking to expand their mind, go deeper into spirituality and experience and create a conscious life of awareness and growth.
3. Remember to include links and pictures (preferably). Pictures must be high quality and yours (If not, then credit the source). They can make or break your presentation. You may have the next best thing, but if you can’t show off your product in a way that people can understand, they’ll ignore it.
You can send your articles based on categories like Spirituality, Relationships, Divination, Healing, Personal Growth and Positive Living. Book reviews of books related to the above themes are also welcome.
Now that you got an idea of kind of content we are looking for, let’s take a moment to go over the proper way of sending us your article.
Before you send your article over, please make sure it is well edited.
1. Articles should be well-written and proofread.
2. The article must be at least 500+ words.
Format your article according to the following guidelines:
• Break your sentences in paragraphs.
• Use bulleted lists where possible.
• Don’t overuse bold and italic formatting.
• For main headlines use H2.
• For sub-headlines use H3.
1. “What if I don’t have images?”
Don’t worry, we will make sure your article looks beautiful.
2. Make sure to name the images correctly giving descriptive titles:
• bad example – pgffdgh4372e24352.jpg
• good example – how-meditation-brings-clarity.jpg
3. To better convey the point, don’t forget to add a caption under the image.
Make sure the image is not distorted or disproportionally stretched.
Also, send the image(s) as a .jpg or .png file attached along with the article in the mail.
When linking out, make sure the website you link to is credible and a trusted resource. Don’t link out more than needed. We may have previously discussed a topic or you refer to in your article. An easy way to find content and keywords on our website, is by using Google.
About The Author
We credit all authors. Your full name, picture, short biography, and links to your website and social media profiles.
• Full Name: Your name that will be shown right after the article.
• Email: Provide an email address (optional)
• Bio: Short description of who you are and what you do (including links to your website, Facebook and Twitter account).
Writing for Ezine Kaleidoscope is a great way to tell your story, share experience, insights, get exposure, and help others grow and evolve.
• Your article will be featured for our readers all around the world to see.
• You receive an about the author profile (You can promote your own portfolio, website, along a short bio.)
• You’ll be giving back to the community by sharing your knowledge.
• The subject line should be: Article Submission
• Your submission must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
• Your submission must be edited prior to publishing.
• Your article must credit all the sources.
Email your articles to