I would like to share what I have learnt from Brahm Kumaris.
Question - Who am I? Answer - I am a Soul.
S- Source O- of U- Unique L- Light
The essence of 7 values of SOUL, for which we have to connect with God (Divine Light)
1. Prosperity = Not material one. 2. Peace = You get peace after connected to God 3. Love = Love with Divine light i.e. God. 4. Knowledge = To know God. 5. Bliss = you get when you are connected to God. 6. Purity = Without any negativity like (Anger, Greed, Attachment, Ego and Lust for sex) 7. Will power = Shakti (only you get after connected to Him)
Soul Saaton Gunni Aati ( is born with these 7 values ) Hai aur Saaton Gunni hi Jatti hai (Dies with these 7 values).
From these 7 values we get HAPPINESS.
In our life suppose we have small circle of Inner Potential but we have a bigger circle of outward pressures, around the smaller circle, in our day today life which we call frustration, helplessness, difficulties , tensions etc. .
Solution to overcome this is: - Increase your Inner potential More than the outward pressures.
Answer is in meditating to get connected to Divine Light for your HAPPINESS.
Powers of SOUL.
Three faculties of soul- · Mind · Intellect · Resolves.
MIND- -------- Its thinking, creation of thoughts, Imagination.
Types of thoughts - · Positive (Very few people think positively) · Negative (And most of us we think negatively. Suppose if someone gets late reaching home our mind runs towards negative thoughts & we can give so many examples.)
Almost 80% of people are connected with their past and past memories, try to detach from your past. About 15 % people think about their future. And Only 5 % of people live in present. (Remember Papa used to think about present only) We should always think POSITIVELY and BE IN PRESENT.
INTELLECT ---------------- Effected by 4 things.
· Food: Have to be careful about the food we eat for the benefit of our health. · Company: Be careful about the company we keep (As we know it does have effect) · Learning: Always acquire good knowledge. ( Achhi Seekh, Gyan etc.) · Environment: Be careful about the environment around us as it does affect the person.
RESOLVES ---------------- Your Types of Nature. (Your Sanskar/Your Determination about)
· Original (Anaadi Sanskar) these are with 7 values of our SOUL which are now lost somewhere or dumped somewhere. We need to bring these values back. In human beings Anaadi Sanskar are the one which make you the BEST SOUL. · Pre-Birth Sanskar (purv Janam): Which you don't even remember in this Birth. · Genetic (Khandaani Sanskar): Which are and can be changed as person grows . · Company (Sang Ke Rang) The type of company you keep shows your Sanskar.
Conclusion - Be in the PRESENT with 7 VALUES along with positive thoughts.
(These teachings are précised but we discuss in detail verbally. I may not be able to explain fully But still I want to share it with you.
THREE WORLDS -
· Corporal World (Sakar Manushya Lok): - Where we all live. Yeh Duniya. · Subtle World (Suksham Lok): - Where Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh live. It is also called a world of WHITE LIGHT. · Incorporal World. (Golden Red Light world): - This is known with so many names like
o Paramdham o Nira kari Duniya (Jis ka koyee Akar nahi) o Sach Khand (Thruth , Fact) o Nirvan Dham. o Silence world (Shanti Dham) o Mool Vatan
ADDRESS OF GOD
Ø Name of God -"SHIV" (Not the Shiva we see in pictures or in Idols.) Ø Roop - JYOTI BINDU the Shining Star, a point of light. Ø Place Where HE lives - PARMDHAM.
"SATAYAM - SHIVAM - SUNDARAM"
Satyam = Permanent. Shivam = Kalyan kari Sundram = Ever pure
So GOD's name is SHIV, HE looks like SHINNING STAR and He Lives in PARAM DHAM, Where there is only and only RED GOLDEN LIGHT.
Difference between SHIV (GOD) and SHANKAR JI (To whom we say Bhole Nath and we see Him in pictures and in Idol).
Shankar ji is symbol of our Tapasvi Sthiti.
Why do we celebrate SHIVRATRI?
Birth of GOD SHIVA to end this SARISHTI CHAKRA i.e. Kalyug to destroy the negative energies like the ones mentioned below, from the world that's why we celebrate SHIV JYANTI OR SHIVRATRI
1. He sits on the skin of lion - Symbolizes to win or concur the negativity of the world. 2. Snake around the neck - Symbolizes control over negativities. 3. Naked Body - Symbolizes that man was born naked and will go/die naked. 4. Ganga from His head - Symbolizes Ganga of knowledge.(not water) 5. 1/4 Moon - Sheetalta, Coolness.
The myth of 84 lac (Lakh) Births
There is a myth that we human beings have to change 84 lakh births and we think if someone does not do good karmas then that person will be reincarnated as a dog or cat or any other animal. But this is wrong.
Human souls take birth in human body only not in cats and dogs or any other animals.
This is proved scientifically. When you hypnotize someone and that person goes in his or her previous births. What he sees that he is a human being, with the exception that a male could have been a female and female a male.
Animals, insects etc. don't want to come in the "Yoni" of human beings they are satisfied in their own Yonies.
So, Human souls take birth in the human Yoni only.
BHARAT KE UTTHAN AND PATTAN KI ADBHUT KAHANI
As mentioned earlier, PARMDHAM SE ATMAYE SAT YUG MEIN ATI HAIN, which means human beings are born in Satyug.
SATYUG (age of satyug was 1250 years )
This was called DEVTA GHARANA/Golden age/Surya Vanshi/Shiri Lakshmi and Shiri Narayan ka Rajya. Also known as:
§ 16 kala sampurn (Powers) mean perfection in everything and at every endeavor . § In this Yug, Human took birth for 8 times (Aath Janam) § Average age of a human being was 150 years. § And 9 lakh souls in total came in this period.
TRETA YUG ( 1250 years )
This is called KASHATRYA GHARANA/Chandara Vanshi/SILVER AGE. This was Shri Seeta and Shri Ram ji ka Rajya . This yug was 14 kala sampuran (Powers). It was good but not perfect.
In this Yug Human takes birth for 12 times.
-Average age of human being was 125 years in this yug, -33 crore souls were born in this yug.
DVAPER YUG (1250 years)
- This is called VASHYA VANSHI means age of business system/Barter System(Vastu Vinmey Pranali -give and take System). - This was Bhakti Marg (Avayabhichari Bhakti means path of pooja or kisi ek devta ki jab hum pooja karte hai , kisi ek devta ko manane wala.) -This was the COPPER AGE. - In this age human takes 21 Births . - Average age for human being was 100 year. - In this yug human being is 8 kala sampuran (powers)
KALYUG (1250 Years)
- This was called IRON AGE/SHUDRA VANSHI. - 0 (Zero) kala sampuran , ( Kala - Heen Bina kisi Power ke - Powerless.) - In this age human being takes 42 births . - No guarantee of age one can die as a child, young/unexpected etc. - And total souls born were 500 crore. - Here people were VAYABHICHARI - means so many having different views different faiths , trusts etc.
SANGAM YUG (100 Years)
In this yug GOD has already come on this earth to and working on TRANSFORMATION EPICS.
§ Human being takes only 01 (one) birth. § And average is 100 years. § To bring 100% positivity from 100% negativity. § This YUG is also Called DIAMOND AGE . § This yug of CONNECTION WITH GOD § IN THIS YUG ATMAON KA PARMATMA SE MILAN HOTA HAI .
- So in total human being takes 84 births -
08 births in satyug + 12 births in tretayug+ 21 births in dwaperyug+ 42 births in kalyug + 01 birth in Snagam yu
WHEEL OF WORLD DRAMA (Srishti Chakra )
Now return journey starts (Repetition) is also called ANADI SE AVNASHI DRAMA. SOULS go back to PARMDHAM rest there and again come back in some other body. That’s why it is World drama Wheel.