Query: My work involves lot of travelling. Can Fengshui help in travelling?
Answer: Feng Shui is all about inter- relation with one’s environment. During travel we have to stay at varied places and are sure to get effected by the chi present there. This has an effect on our psyche and efficiency.
Following tips can be helpful during travel:-
1. Keep black tourmaline crystal with you for protection. Rose quartz for calm and clear quartz for clarity. These can be kept in the pocket or used as jewellery.
2. Ensure that the place of stay is clean and clutter free.
3. Light camphor sticks for clearing the negativity.
4. Spray some lavender for infusing positivity in the environment.
5. Check the position of bed, it should not be in straight line from the door.
6. Keep picture of your deity and of your loved ones with you and place them at your place of stay. This will help you feel at home.
7. Spend some time in meditation and prayer before going to bed.
Forever In Gratitude To Her Divine Grace!
-Archana Sharma Archana Sharma is an M.Phil in Life Sciences and practises in Astrology, Numerology and alternative therapies. She is currently pursuing research in Medical Astrology. You can contact her on 09871153164 or email@example.com