Number 5 occupies the centre position in the Lo-shu grid on which Fengshui astrology is based. It also falls between the other two earth energy numbers 2 and 8. Hence the natives possess the energies of both these numbers. Being associated with the earth element, the natives are reliable, supportive and nurturing in nature. They are a source of solace and positive guidance at the time of need. They are determined and confident. They come up with unique out of the box ideas as solutions to many problems. Their presence makes a difference wherever they go or whatever they take up in life. Their resilient nature makes it easier for them to bounce back after setbacks which they have to face quiet often. Their awareness of the situation is outstanding. Though they are fully aware of the crux of the matter in hand, yet they are as if an outsider at the same time. This becomes paradoxical and makes it difficult for them to take a decision. They are prone to over thinking, anxiety and worry. As they are a source of energy to others and also that they have to be resilient, they must learn to conserve their energy and also take steps to replenish it. They are supported by the Fire element and depleted by the metal and the wood element.
Trigram:-There is no specific trigram for the number 5.
Health Profile:- Earth element in Fengshui is associated with the organs-Pancreas, Spleen and Stomach. This means if the native is under stress or the energy levels are depleted, he is likely to suffer from ailments of these organs. They are advised to meditate, take long walks and exercise in natural surroundings. A good Fengshui in the home ensures good health. The following tips can go a long way to ensure this:-
1. Clutter free home:- Cleaning the clutter is a must for the number 5 natives. This not only keeps the surroundings clean but also keeps the mind calm and free of cluttering thoughts.
2. Ensure good circulation of healthy air in the house by keeping the windows open at regular intervals. Let in the natural light in the house. Avoid damp and stale conditions. Use air purifiers or keep air purifying plants in and around the house.
3. Identify the bagua of the home and strengthen the various areas to improve the quality of the house. For example South East is your money area and you can decorate it with the wood and water element by placing a water fountain or green plants in that area. Avoid the use of metal and fire element in that area.
4. Keep rock crystals in a bowl on the coffee table or anywhere in your living area to bring in the earth energy.
5. Keep a rock salt lamp in the living area or where you spend maximum time or in the room where you entertain visitors. This when burns not only replenishes the earth energy but also cleans the space of negative energy.
6. Display clay figurines to bring in the earth energy.
7. Diffuse essential oils in terracotta oil diffusers. This not only brings in the earth energy but also adds the fire element which supports the earth element.
8. Colour the South West wall with earthy brown colours.
9. Display warm earthy scenes as pictures in the South West.
10. Use rugs and carpets and other upholstery in earthy colours.
Essential oils to heal:-Chamomile and Lavender are calming oils and bring in relaxation and sooth the nerves. Peppermint and Lemongrass are revitalising and energising and should be used during the day time to remain alert. These oils can be diffused in the house, office or even in the car.
Colours to heal: All colours that relate to the earth and the fire element can be used such as: red, coral pink, purple, yellow and all the sandy and earthy colours.
Crystals to heal:-Carnelian,Aquamarine,Moonstone,Celestite,Smoky Quartz,Turquoise are recommended.
5star ki natives should take care of the centre of their house by keeping it clean and clutter free. They need to remain grounded and centred and keep checking on their energy levels. They should develop their inner strength and not get swayed by the opinion of others.
Query from the Readers
Query: - I have unintentionally kept the Fu dogs in the wrong direction and firmly fixed them to the ground. What can be done to remedy it?
Answer:-It is advisable to relocate them in their right position. I am afraid there is no other way. However, till the time you are able to relocate them, cover them so that they are not visible.
Forever in Gratitude to Her Divine Grace!
-Archana Sharma Archana Sharma is an M.Phil in Life Sciences and practises in Astrology, Numerology and alternative therapies. She is currently pursuing research in Medical Astrology. You can contact her on 09871153164 or firstname.lastname@example.org