“When angels visit us, we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts.” ~Mary Baker Eddy
Angels are the beings of light who respond to our calls for guidance, assistance, protection, and comfort.
Angels exist in a realm that is just beyond the physical, and they vibrate with unconditional love and peace. Your angels are always there with you, waiting to help. They will never intervene without your request, but they are always there with you. Angels can help you to heal all areas of life, from the physical body, mind, emotions, family, relationships, careers, and even finances.
We are all born with our own Guardian Angels and they never stop surrounding us with love and guidance. Each one of us has atleast 2 Guardian Angels. Some have more than two. They are here to help you, and they can never leave you. They need you to ask them for assistance, however, because your free will cannot be overruled by your Guardian Angels nor by other Angels and helpers. They need your permission to assist you.
If you do not ask for their help they will only intervene in your life in life-threatening or damaging circumstances.
What do our Guardian Angels do?
Guardian angels are your celestial friends who are wise, gentle and loving. Guardian angels are assigned not only to every living human soul but to all the inhabitants of earth. They know exactly what you need for your development, your divine life purpose. Guardian angels NEVER leave your side from birth through death no matter what mistakes you make, they love you no matter what.
Angels are pure love and your Guardian Angels see you as the pure love, the divine perfect child of God. So even if you choose to ignore their messages and guidance or stray from your path, they still surround you with love. They are always willing to help you because they are here for you.
Guardian Angels can help you with making career choices, relationships, health and healing, situations which might seem threatening or difficult for you, helping you with your life’s purpose and even the most trivial of things like finding a parking space for your car. No work for angels is big or small. Big or small is the idea of human ego. Angels just want us to be happy and be at peace. So you can ask for help with anything that stresses you out.
How do we connect with our Angels?
You must ask your guardian angels for help even though they’re permanently stationed by your side. Angels want to help us but can’t help us unless we ask.
A universal law which binds angels states,
“No angels shall interfere with a human’s life unless asked with the sole exception being a life-threatening emergency.”
Invite your angel to work with you. Welcome your angel so it's easier for you to work together. This will create great value in your life. Your angel is not a fairy godmother or a "cosmic vending machine." They can, however, help us in many miraculous ways that are often overlooked as coincidences.
How do Angels communicate with us?
Angels help mostly by communicating directly if you are able to receive or indirectly with omens (i.e. a book they feel you should read may fall off a shelf in your path for example). Out of nowhere, you may suddenly have a desire to contact someone or go somewhere. They can also send information in dreams or as thoughts and ideas.
They can also send you very high-level healing energies and healing. If you are able to feel subtle energies you may feel this as warmth or tingling pulses of energy moving through your body.
After asking your angel for assistance, watch for repetition of words you see, hear or think. Notice patterns like repeatedly hearing a song, seeing a bumper sticker or having a friend unknowingly repeat the very same message your angel gave you. Keep asking until you feel you completely understand the answer.
Beginning to Contact Your Angels
The following suggestions may help you in making initial contact with your angels.
1.Choose a regular time each day to communicate to your guardian angels. Before going to sleep or when you first wake up may be the best time.
2.If you are depressed, have negative feelings, fear, nightmares—ask your guardian angels for extra protection.
3. Remain open to messages from your angel at all times. Especially when you sense a warning that you are making a mistake or a prickly feeling of danger.
4.Be positive! Your angel will guide, heal and protect you but you must be responsible for your own actions. Don’t dismiss your problems in your life as “something is against you” or curses.
5. When ever you ask the Angels for anything, Never forget to thank them, Always thank them.
To Connect With Your Guardian Angel
1. Take time when you will not be disturbed. This is your time. Wear comfortable clothing.
2. Play your favorite soothing music
3. Light a candle and incense or aromatherapy oils that can be used in their special diffuser. Frankincense, sandalwood, lavender or jasmine are good choices ... the preference is yours.
4. Take some deep cleansing breaths and allow your body to relax.
5. Imagine a golden light all around you spreading out as far around you and as high above you as you can visualize it. This is a protective golden dome which will create a barrier and protective shield so that any unwanted or negative energies will not be able to enter inside it.
6. As you relax, focus your intent on connecting with your Angel. You can ask to be connected to your Guardian Angel. Ask for them to join you and feel their presence.
7. Remain in this silent space and allow now your Guardian Angel to communicate with you. It may speak words which you can hear telepathically within your mind, or it may express a vision, a colour or some other object which you will see in your mind’s eye. You can write everything out in an Angel Journal. Do not concern yourself if this connection is not strong or clear at first, for as you continue to do this simple exercise it will become much more focused and strong. If a message is not clear to you, ask your Guardian angel to clarify it. It may not happen at that very instance but perhaps over the next few days.
Stay in this place for as long as you wish
8. When you are finished, Thank your Angels. If you would like you can ask for confirmation of your discussion by asking for a sign... it may not come immediately so be aware and open to their response in the next day or so. The sign may come in unexpected ways – a song on the radio, a phrase that stands out in a sign, a feather in an unlikely place, a thought floats through your mind that you know is not yours – just be open and receptive. Listening becomes an important exercise for you ... the answers come in the silence and in many forms.
The more you work with the Angels the more comfortable, knowledgeable and receptive you will become in the forms of communication that works the best for your relationship.
Asking is Important
Angels, and this includes our own and others' Guardian Angels, can do nothing for us unless we ask. If you need help, just ask! That's why God sent angels to be with you for life. Your angels are just waiting to be asked for help. Don't worry about asking for too much. There is no concept of time or space in the spiritual realm. Have you ever been driving somewhere and all of a sudden had an urge to make a turn you didn't plan on and then later found out there was a bad traffic jam you avoided by listening to that urge and turning off the road? That's your guardian angels assisting you.
It can take days, weeks even months to receive an answer you fully understand. And sometimes, the answer comes through an event or moment of sudden insight.
It may come to you unexpectedly during a casual phone call from a friend, something you read in a book, newspaper or magazine, from a conversation between strangers you inadvertently overheard. The main thing is to be aware and open.
Patience will allow you to persevere, even if you do not get results right away. Patience will help you build faith in your Angels, trusting that at the right time they will come through.
Miracles do not have to be earth shattering. Miracles can be tiny happenings in your daily life that make you feel good or that make you laugh or even cry from happiness.
What if I don't feel a connection?
Angels vibrate at a very high level and it may take a while to attune yourself to this high vibration. Be patient!
Some common blocks to getting angelic guidance are:
1. Diet— Is your diet healthy? Are you healthy? Caffeine, Excessive Alcohol, smoking, most junk food that contain chemical additives and preservatives etc. are all low vibration foods that can block divine guidance
2. Drugs – Can cloud clarity, do not abuse them.
3. Negative People and situations Make changes where you can in your own life and try to avoid negative people and situations.
4. Clutter Clutter can make you distracted and agitated which adds to the difficulty of connecting with angels. Clear clutter from you life, and people who cause you problems etc. If you can't because of your circumstances, it may take you longer to connect but keep trying, eventually you'll be able to tune into the higher vibrations. Ask your Guardian angels to clear away all the negativity and fill you with energies of peace and positivity.
5. Quiet time and place Make a sacred quiet place for yourself, even if its just your side of the bed room, but you need this for relaxation and connection. Turn the phone off, don’t answer the door bell etc.
6. Patience If you haven’t done a lot of spiritual work or find it hard to relax and quiet your mind, be patient and realistic with your expectations. Try to increase your awareness of angels by heightening your all your senses and meditating regularly.
With Grace and Light
-Meetu Sehgal Meetu Sehgal, a Tarot Consultant and Holistic Healer, is an MBA from Delhi University. With more than 8 years of experience in Tarot Reading, she is known as a “Tarot Healer” for her in-depth tarot counseling sessions which are insightful as well as empowering. You can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.divineinnovations.org She also teaches Osho Zen Tarot, Reiki and other holistic sciences.