Primitive man did not understand the forces of nature and lived in superstitions. Gradually man evolved and could explain many events happening around him. To-day man lives a life of complete control over the forces of nature. However, some superstitions have still managed to keep their place in his life. These may not be verifiable but still hold their influence on the people. All cultures have their share of superstitions and here we will talk about a few Chinese superstitions which are still followed by many people.
1. It is believed that wearing a jade ring in the little finger increases the chances of acquiring wealth. Males should wear it in the left hand and females in the right hand.
2. Another ritual involves tying a green string 30 cm long on the little finger in a clockwise manner and ending with a knot. Males should do it in the left hand and females should do it in the right hand. It is believed that this enhances wealth luck.
3. For a windfall-before going out of the house every morning make the sign of money i.e rupee sign, dollar sign or sign of money in any language, which relate to, only condition being that this should be commenced from the first day of the new moon and continued for fifteen days till the full moon day. You are sure to get a windfall within three days after the completion of this ritual.
4. According to the Fengshui principles, South- East is the direction of wealth, hence this sector should be kept clutter free and red colour should not be used in this area.
5. Keeping sea-salt in the wallet is known to increase the flow of money and one is never short of funds. Sea-salt can also be kept in all the corners of the house. Salt should be kept in small plastic bags to avoid moisture and should be changed every month
6. Never a place a broom or a vacuum cleaner near the place where you keep money. Broom etc. should always be kept hidden.
7. It is not advised to wear a ring on the thumb as this can cause loss of money and failure in endeavors.
Though the above remedies are all hearsay yet are simple to use and can well be tried. Only one remedy should be tried at one time. Best of luck! Waiting to hear your success stories!
Forever In Gratitude To Her Divine Grace!
-Archana Sharma Archana Sharma is an M.Phil in Life Sciences and practises in Astrology, Numerology and alternative therapies. She is currently pursuing research in Medical Astrology. You can contact her on 09871153164 or email@example.com